Our primary mission is to use our platform within the sports and movement industry to educate and encourage towards mental and physical well-being. We have developed a unique approach that focuses on the relationship between the mind and body to help improve relationships with oneself and each other.
To achieve that goal, we work closely with you, either individually or as a club or group, to better understand the unique challenges involved in psychological, spiritual and social development. We offer a tailored support programme to develop virtues and overcome difficulties with our outstanding methods, using an unforgettable mind and body strengthening experience.
- One-to-one Mind & Body Mentoring
- Group Guided Running With Mindfulness Workshops
- Self-esteem Enhancement Programmes
- Consultancy for Sports Clubs & Projects
- Breathing and Stillness Opportunities
- Tailored Programmes for Individuals, Groups and Schools.
- Public Speaking
- Running & Fitness Leadership
- Anxiety and Emotional Regulation Through Movement
- Consultancy, staff training and CPD
- Educational Workshops in Schools or Corporate Settings
- Advisory Clinic for Corporate, NGO’s and Community Settings.
Our Track Record
Our goal is successfully achieving customer and client satisfaction. Listening to our community has grown our reputation and placed Jog On™ in a trusted position that many are signposting to, as an authority on mental health in sports and education. We work in a tailored way to meet your needs and change lives by instilling our message that the mind and body connection is the catalyst to growth and well-being.
We have a particular talent in working with secondary school aged children from age 12 and above with our amazing physical workshops aimed at helping young people process emotions in a way that talking therapies can't always do.
We have worked with University of East London in collaboration with Active Newham to facilitate a ladies only track session helping women to let go of negative thoughts about themselves while running.