Jog On is managed solely by our Brand Owner Lynne Northcott however Jog On fully supports section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 by ensuring there is no use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. One of the ways Jog On has done this, is by visiting our supply chain in India and have observed great ethical and working environment for employees. During the COVID19 Pandemic of 2020-2021 the Production team employers continued to pay their machine operatives despite there being a lock-down and no work available. We are proud to work with this organisation.
KEY PREVENTION PLAN
Modern slavery is defined by the UK Government as Modern slavery the recruitment, movement, harbouring or receiving of children, women or men through the use of force, coercion, abuse of vulnerability, deception or other means for the purpose of exploitation.
Jog On is a company that expects everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the following measures to safeguard against modern slavery:
Jog On will ensure a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisation and supply chains.
The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our organisation or supply chain is the responsibility of all those working with Jog On or on our behalf.
Jog On will uphold regular conversations with suppliers to address the risk of modern slavery in our supply chain and have informed them that impromptu visitations to the place of employment can take place from Jog On.
If we discover that other individuals or organisations working as part of our supply chain have breached this policy we will ensure that we take appropriate action which will include terminating our working relationships and appropriate reporting.
Methods of ensurance
Our Anti-Slavery Policy is in place to prevent slavery and human trafficking.
- Build long-standing relationships with our suppliers with clear expectations of our Anti-Slavering policy
- Monitor and manage areas of potential risk in our business and supply chains.
- Maintain a zero tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking throughout the organisation and our supply chains.
- Check and challenge any areas of risk within our supply chains.
- Any new supply chains are checked and challenged for potential risk of Modern Day Slavery and Trafficking
- Any future employees of Jog On will be checked and safeguarded against Modern Day Slavery and Trafficking and due diligence will be adopted and all future employees subject to the commitment of following our policy.